STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Marcia Selden Catering was named Caterer of the Year by the Connecticut Restaurant Association at an awards dinner held at Mohegan Sun on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
The latest award is another in a long line of accolades for the business. It has been named “Best Caterer of the Gold Coast" by the readers of Greenwich, New Canaan/Darien, Stamford, Westport and At Home Magazines, for the past six years. Marcia Selden was also awarded the Catersource Ace Award as Best Caterer of the East Coast.
Marcia Selden Catering is at 65 Research Drive in Stamford.
- 1 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower