STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Marcia Selden Catering was named Caterer of the Year by the Connecticut Restaurant Association at an awards dinner held at Mohegan Sun on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
The latest award is another in a long line of accolades for the business. It has been named “Best Caterer of the Gold Coast" by the readers of Greenwich, New Canaan/Darien, Stamford, Westport and At Home Magazines, for the past six years. Marcia Selden was also awarded the Catersource Ace Award as Best Caterer of the East Coast.
Marcia Selden Catering is at 65 Research Drive in Stamford.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running