STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Marcia Selden Catering was named Caterer of the Year by the Connecticut Restaurant Association at an awards dinner held at Mohegan Sun on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
The latest award is another in a long line of accolades for the business. It has been named “Best Caterer of the Gold Coast" by the readers of Greenwich, New Canaan/Darien, Stamford, Westport and At Home Magazines, for the past six years. Marcia Selden was also awarded the Catersource Ace Award as Best Caterer of the East Coast.
Marcia Selden Catering is at 65 Research Drive in Stamford.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border