STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Marcia Selden Catering was named Caterer of the Year by the Connecticut Restaurant Association at an awards dinner held at Mohegan Sun on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
The latest award is another in a long line of accolades for the business. It has been named “Best Caterer of the Gold Coast" by the readers of Greenwich, New Canaan/Darien, Stamford, Westport and At Home Magazines, for the past six years. Marcia Selden was also awarded the Catersource Ace Award as Best Caterer of the East Coast.
Marcia Selden Catering is at 65 Research Drive in Stamford.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford