STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Marcia Selden Catering was named Caterer of the Year by the Connecticut Restaurant Association at an awards dinner held at Mohegan Sun on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
The latest award is another in a long line of accolades for the business. It has been named “Best Caterer of the Gold Coast" by the readers of Greenwich, New Canaan/Darien, Stamford, Westport and At Home Magazines, for the past six years. Marcia Selden was also awarded the Catersource Ace Award as Best Caterer of the East Coast.
Marcia Selden Catering is at 65 Research Drive in Stamford.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say