STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford Police charged a local teen with failure to drive right following an accident recently, according to Patch.com.
Christopher Socci, 18, was driving near Ponus Ridge Road and Woodway Ridge Lane when he allegedly lost control of his vehicle and struck a rock. He was treated for minor injuries at the hospital, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview