STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing multiple drug charges after police discovered marijuana and MDMA in his vehicle during a routine traffic stop on Thursday, Jan. 9, according to Patch.com.
Patrick Santagata, 20, was pulled over for allegedly running a stop sign. When police smelled marijuana in the car, they conducted a search. Police found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and a bag of MDMA, or "Molly," valued at thousands of dollars in his trunk, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 3 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Stamford