STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing multiple drug charges after police discovered marijuana and MDMA in his vehicle during a routine traffic stop on Thursday, Jan. 9, according to Patch.com.
Patrick Santagata, 20, was pulled over for allegedly running a stop sign. When police smelled marijuana in the car, they conducted a search. Police found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and a bag of MDMA, or "Molly," valued at thousands of dollars in his trunk, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive