STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing multiple drug charges after police discovered marijuana and MDMA in his vehicle during a routine traffic stop on Thursday, Jan. 9, according to Patch.com.
Patrick Santagata, 20, was pulled over for allegedly running a stop sign. When police smelled marijuana in the car, they conducted a search. Police found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and a bag of MDMA, or "Molly," valued at thousands of dollars in his trunk, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening