STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing multiple drug charges after police discovered marijuana and MDMA in his vehicle during a routine traffic stop on Thursday, Jan. 9, according to Patch.com.
Patrick Santagata, 20, was pulled over for allegedly running a stop sign. When police smelled marijuana in the car, they conducted a search. Police found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and a bag of MDMA, or "Molly," valued at thousands of dollars in his trunk, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director