STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing multiple drug charges after police discovered marijuana and MDMA in his vehicle during a routine traffic stop on Thursday, Jan. 9, according to Patch.com.
Patrick Santagata, 20, was pulled over for allegedly running a stop sign. When police smelled marijuana in the car, they conducted a search. Police found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and a bag of MDMA, or "Molly," valued at thousands of dollars in his trunk, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 3 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 4 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 5 Stamford Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach