STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing multiple drug charges after police discovered marijuana and MDMA in his vehicle during a routine traffic stop on Thursday, Jan. 9, according to Patch.com.
Patrick Santagata, 20, was pulled over for allegedly running a stop sign. When police smelled marijuana in the car, they conducted a search. Police found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and a bag of MDMA, or "Molly," valued at thousands of dollars in his trunk, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Stamford