STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing multiple drug charges after police discovered marijuana and MDMA in his vehicle during a routine traffic stop on Thursday, Jan. 9, according to Patch.com.
Patrick Santagata, 20, was pulled over for allegedly running a stop sign. When police smelled marijuana in the car, they conducted a search. Police found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle and a bag of MDMA, or "Molly," valued at thousands of dollars in his trunk, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border