STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during Thursday's snowstorm, according to The Hour.
Darrell Grant, 47, was reportedly missing for two days when his family found his body in his car in the vicinity of 21 Highland Ave.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford