STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during Thursday's snowstorm, according to The Hour.
Darrell Grant, 47, was reportedly missing for two days when his family found his body in his car in the vicinity of 21 Highland Ave.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety