STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during Thursday's snowstorm, according to The Hour.
Darrell Grant, 47, was reportedly missing for two days when his family found his body in his car in the vicinity of 21 Highland Ave.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Stamford Announces Musical Lineup For Alive@Five Concerts