STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in his running car during Thursday's snowstorm, according to The Hour.
Darrell Grant, 47, was reportedly missing for two days when his family found his body in his car in the vicinity of 21 Highland Ave.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast