STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- Carlos and Alexandra Terron's El Charrito Mexican restaurant business was named 25th best taco in the country by a national food website. The Stamford couple have a small restaurant in Greenwich and a food truck in Stamford.
- Four high school students Claire Howlett, Luis Kumanduri, Caroline Ryan and Zachariah R. Smart from Stamford have been named winners of National Merit Scholarships.
A Stamford man, Daniel Oliva, 21, was charged with driving under the influence after driving erratically in Darien.
- 1 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl