STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- Carlos and Alexandra Terron's El Charrito Mexican restaurant business was named 25th best taco in the country by a national food website. The Stamford couple have a small restaurant in Greenwich and a food truck in Stamford.
- Four high school students Claire Howlett, Luis Kumanduri, Caroline Ryan and Zachariah R. Smart from Stamford have been named winners of National Merit Scholarships.
A Stamford man, Daniel Oliva, 21, was charged with driving under the influence after driving erratically in Darien.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 4 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store