STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- Carlos and Alexandra Terron's El Charrito Mexican restaurant business was named 25th best taco in the country by a national food website. The Stamford couple have a small restaurant in Greenwich and a food truck in Stamford.
- Four high school students Claire Howlett, Luis Kumanduri, Caroline Ryan and Zachariah R. Smart from Stamford have been named winners of National Merit Scholarships.
A Stamford man, Daniel Oliva, 21, was charged with driving under the influence after driving erratically in Darien.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges