STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- Carlos and Alexandra Terron's El Charrito Mexican restaurant business was named 25th best taco in the country by a national food website. The Stamford couple have a small restaurant in Greenwich and a food truck in Stamford.
- Four high school students Claire Howlett, Luis Kumanduri, Caroline Ryan and Zachariah R. Smart from Stamford have been named winners of National Merit Scholarships.
A Stamford man, Daniel Oliva, 21, was charged with driving under the influence after driving erratically in Darien.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News