STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man who pleaded guilty to robbing a TD Bank last year was sentenced to four years in prison and three years of probation on Wednesday, June 18, according to thehour.com.
Janssen Anthony Lewis, 28, robbed the TD Bank on Summer Street of $5,000 on Oct. 11 before being arrested the next day, thehour.com said. Lewis, a graduate of Staples High School in Westport, later admitted to the robbery, blaming financial and marital woes for his actions, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford