STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man who pleaded guilty to robbing a TD Bank last year was sentenced to four years in prison and three years of probation on Wednesday, June 18, according to thehour.com.
Janssen Anthony Lewis, 28, robbed the TD Bank on Summer Street of $5,000 on Oct. 11 before being arrested the next day, thehour.com said. Lewis, a graduate of Staples High School in Westport, later admitted to the robbery, blaming financial and marital woes for his actions, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border