STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man who pleaded guilty to robbing a TD Bank last year was sentenced to four years in prison and three years of probation on Wednesday, June 18, according to thehour.com.
Janssen Anthony Lewis, 28, robbed the TD Bank on Summer Street of $5,000 on Oct. 11 before being arrested the next day, thehour.com said. Lewis, a graduate of Staples High School in Westport, later admitted to the robbery, blaming financial and marital woes for his actions, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Update: Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting In Stamford In 2012
- 2 Man Arrested After Chase Charged With Throwing Rock At Stamford Police Cars
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Dentist Involved In Stamford Medicaid Fraud Scheme Pleads Guilty
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide