STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man who pleaded guilty to robbing a TD Bank last year was sentenced to four years in prison and three years of probation on Wednesday, June 18, according to thehour.com.
Janssen Anthony Lewis, 28, robbed the TD Bank on Summer Street of $5,000 on Oct. 11 before being arrested the next day, thehour.com said. Lewis, a graduate of Staples High School in Westport, later admitted to the robbery, blaming financial and marital woes for his actions, thehour.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music