STAMFORD, Conn. -- A Stamford man who pleaded guilty to robbing a TD Bank last year was sentenced to four years in prison and three years of probation on Wednesday, June 18, according to thehour.com.
Janssen Anthony Lewis, 28, robbed the TD Bank on Summer Street of $5,000 on Oct. 11 before being arrested the next day, thehour.com said. Lewis, a graduate of Staples High School in Westport, later admitted to the robbery, blaming financial and marital woes for his actions, thehour.com reported.
- 1 NY Woman Charged With Using Phony $100 Bills At Stamford Mall
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Stamford Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning