FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Break out the umbrella Fairfield County, wet weather is in the forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase Thursday as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees under overcast skies, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m., with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is 60 percent with up to a half-inch of rain possible.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Stamford, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night