FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Break out the umbrella Fairfield County, wet weather is in the forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase Thursday as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees under overcast skies, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m., with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is 60 percent with up to a half-inch of rain possible.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 3 Police Search For Stamford Man In Armed Robbery Of Check-Cashing Business
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford