FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Break out the umbrella Fairfield County, wet weather is in the forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase Thursday as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees under overcast skies, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m., with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is 60 percent with up to a half-inch of rain possible.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Police: Employee Stole $5,000 From Stamford Used Car Dealership
- 2 Stamford Uncle Charged In Family Dispute That Began Over Laundry Money
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old