FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Break out the umbrella Fairfield County, wet weather is in the forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase Thursday as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees under overcast skies, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m., with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is 60 percent with up to a half-inch of rain possible.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford