GREENWICH, Conn. -- Road work blocking the right lane of southbound I-95 between Exits 3 and 2 in Greenwich was slowing traffic late Thursday morning, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The work on 1.7 miles of roadway was scheduled to continue until noon Thursday. Backups to Exit 4 in Greenwich were reported.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects