GREENWICH, Conn. -- Road work blocking the right lane of southbound I-95 between Exits 3 and 2 in Greenwich was slowing traffic late Thursday morning, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The work on 1.7 miles of roadway was scheduled to continue until noon Thursday. Backups to Exit 4 in Greenwich were reported.
- 1 Stamford High Schools Ranked Among Connecticut's Best
- 2 North Stamford Man Charged With Robbing Teen At Knifepoint
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Stamford; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Stamford Hedge Fund Adviser Gets 13 Years In Jail For Running Ponzi Scheme