GREENWICH, Conn. -- Road work blocking the right lane of southbound I-95 between Exits 3 and 2 in Greenwich was slowing traffic late Thursday morning, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The work on 1.7 miles of roadway was scheduled to continue until noon Thursday. Backups to Exit 4 in Greenwich were reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director