GREENWICH, Conn. -- Road work blocking the right lane of southbound I-95 between Exits 3 and 2 in Greenwich was slowing traffic late Thursday morning, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The work on 1.7 miles of roadway was scheduled to continue until noon Thursday. Backups to Exit 4 in Greenwich were reported.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford For Monday Morning Commute