GREENWICH, Conn. -- Road work blocking the right lane of southbound I-95 between Exits 3 and 2 in Greenwich was slowing traffic late Thursday morning, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The work on 1.7 miles of roadway was scheduled to continue until noon Thursday. Backups to Exit 4 in Greenwich were reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview