STAMFORD, Conn. – Parking will be limited as the parking garage at the Stamford Government Center undergoes repairs from Saturday, Aug. 2, to Monday, Sept. 8.
Parking will be limited to the first floor of the garage during most of the repair time.
The public is encouraged to allot extra time when visiting the Government Center. If the garage is full, residents are reminded that more parking is available at the Bell Street Garage.
All City of Stamford employees, staff, tenants and vendors will be required to park in the Bell Street Garage until the repairs are complete.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News