STAMFORD, Conn. – Parking will be limited as the parking garage at the Stamford Government Center undergoes repairs from Saturday, Aug. 2, to Monday, Sept. 8.
Parking will be limited to the first floor of the garage during most of the repair time.
The public is encouraged to allot extra time when visiting the Government Center. If the garage is full, residents are reminded that more parking is available at the Bell Street Garage.
All City of Stamford employees, staff, tenants and vendors will be required to park in the Bell Street Garage until the repairs are complete.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man, 85, Hit Wife In Head With Ax In Dispute Over Food
- 2 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With DWI In Head-On Collision
- 5 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend