FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - With the snow falling horizontally and schools closed across Fairfield County, finding ways to keep busy can be difficult.
What are you doing this snow day, Fairfield County?View Results
What are you doing this snow day, Fairfield County?
Working from home. Business doesn't stop!34%
Curling up with a hot drink and book28%
Watching the Olympics ALL day15%
Keeping the kids occupied with... something10%
Shoveling every three hours13%
The National Weather Service reported that the snow is falling at a rate of 1 to 2 inches an hour, with temperatures dipping below and just above freezing throughout the day.
The storm is expected to continue until midnight Thursday in Fairfield County, with periods of sleet and freezing rain during the afternoon. A total of 10 to 14 inches of snow could pile up by the end of the storm.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges