FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - With the snow falling horizontally and schools closed across Fairfield County, finding ways to keep busy can be difficult.
What are you doing this snow day, Fairfield County?View Results
What are you doing this snow day, Fairfield County?
Working from home. Business doesn't stop!34%
Curling up with a hot drink and book28%
Watching the Olympics ALL day15%
Keeping the kids occupied with... something10%
Shoveling every three hours13%
The National Weather Service reported that the snow is falling at a rate of 1 to 2 inches an hour, with temperatures dipping below and just above freezing throughout the day.
The storm is expected to continue until midnight Thursday in Fairfield County, with periods of sleet and freezing rain during the afternoon. A total of 10 to 14 inches of snow could pile up by the end of the storm.
- 1 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Stamford
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower