STAMFORD, Conn. — Police are seeking to identify the parents of a fetus found at Stamford’s sewage treatment plant on Saturday, according to The Hour.
Workers found the body at the sewage treatment facility on Harbor View Avenue, The Hour said.
Police said the fetus, which was probably 6 months along, was likely flushed down a toilet after a miscarriage, The Hour reported.
Police are conducting a DNA analysis of the fetus, The Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker