STAMFORD, Conn. — Police are seeking to identify the parents of a fetus found at Stamford’s sewage treatment plant on Saturday, according to The Hour.
Workers found the body at the sewage treatment facility on Harbor View Avenue, The Hour said.
Police said the fetus, which was probably 6 months along, was likely flushed down a toilet after a miscarriage, The Hour reported.
Police are conducting a DNA analysis of the fetus, The Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday