STAMFORD, Conn. — Police are seeking to identify the parents of a fetus found at Stamford’s sewage treatment plant on Saturday, according to The Hour.
Workers found the body at the sewage treatment facility on Harbor View Avenue, The Hour said.
Police said the fetus, which was probably 6 months along, was likely flushed down a toilet after a miscarriage, The Hour reported.
Police are conducting a DNA analysis of the fetus, The Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford