STAMFORD, Conn. — Police are seeking to identify the parents of a fetus found at Stamford’s sewage treatment plant on Saturday, according to The Hour.
Workers found the body at the sewage treatment facility on Harbor View Avenue, The Hour said.
Police said the fetus, which was probably 6 months along, was likely flushed down a toilet after a miscarriage, The Hour reported.
Police are conducting a DNA analysis of the fetus, The Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Author Polacco To Visit Elementary Kids In Stamford
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Stamford
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation