STAMFORD, Conn. — Police are seeking to identify the parents of a fetus found at Stamford’s sewage treatment plant on Saturday, according to The Hour.
Workers found the body at the sewage treatment facility on Harbor View Avenue, The Hour said.
Police said the fetus, which was probably 6 months along, was likely flushed down a toilet after a miscarriage, The Hour reported.
Police are conducting a DNA analysis of the fetus, The Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive