STAMFORD, Conn. — Police are seeking to identify the parents of a fetus found at Stamford’s sewage treatment plant on Saturday, according to The Hour.
Workers found the body at the sewage treatment facility on Harbor View Avenue, The Hour said.
Police said the fetus, which was probably 6 months along, was likely flushed down a toilet after a miscarriage, The Hour reported.
Police are conducting a DNA analysis of the fetus, The Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford