STAMFORD, Conn. — Police are seeking to identify the parents of a fetus found at Stamford’s sewage treatment plant on Saturday, according to The Hour.
Workers found the body at the sewage treatment facility on Harbor View Avenue, The Hour said.
Police said the fetus, which was probably 6 months along, was likely flushed down a toilet after a miscarriage, The Hour reported.
Police are conducting a DNA analysis of the fetus, The Hour said.
Read the full story here at The Hour website.
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station