update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The crash has been cleared.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traffic is slow on the Merritt Parkway southbound in Stamford on Tuesday evening due to an overturned car, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The overturned car is between Exits 36 and 35, with the right lane closed, the DOT said.
Traffic is congested in both directions for about 3.5 miles in the area in Stamford, the DOT said.
- 1 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 3 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage