update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The crash has been cleared.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traffic is slow on the Merritt Parkway southbound in Stamford on Tuesday evening due to an overturned car, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The overturned car is between Exits 36 and 35, with the right lane closed, the DOT said.
Traffic is congested in both directions for about 3.5 miles in the area in Stamford, the DOT said.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Single-Family Home Price Climbs 5.1 Percent In Stamford