update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The crash has been cleared.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traffic is slow on the Merritt Parkway southbound in Stamford on Tuesday evening due to an overturned car, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The overturned car is between Exits 36 and 35, with the right lane closed, the DOT said.
Traffic is congested in both directions for about 3.5 miles in the area in Stamford, the DOT said.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford