FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A Frost Advisory is in place overnight for portions of interior Connecticut, including northern Fairfield County, the National Weather Service said.
The frost advisory is in place for 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday, the Weather Service said.
Areas of frost are possible across northern Fairfield County and northern New Haven County, as well as Putnam and Orange counties in New York.
Frost may form with overnight temperatures in the mid-30s and possibly falling below freezing.
The development of frost will pose a risk of damage to sensitive outdoor plants. Plants left outdoors may be killed by the frost if left uncovered, the Weather Service said.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station