FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A Frost Advisory is in place overnight for portions of interior Connecticut, including northern Fairfield County, the National Weather Service said.
The frost advisory is in place for 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday, the Weather Service said.
Areas of frost are possible across northern Fairfield County and northern New Haven County, as well as Putnam and Orange counties in New York.
Frost may form with overnight temperatures in the mid-30s and possibly falling below freezing.
The development of frost will pose a risk of damage to sensitive outdoor plants. Plants left outdoors may be killed by the frost if left uncovered, the Weather Service said.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford
- 5 UBS Lists Stamford Office Space As Available For Lease