NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan resident Paul Simon made his first public appearance on Wednesday, May 7, following his arrest in connection to a dispute with his wife, Edie Brickell, according to the New York Daily News.
Simon performed a dozen songs at a benefit at New York University held at the Beacon Theatre, the Daily News reported.
Both Simon and Brickell were charged with disorderly conduct after police responded to a 911 call at a cottage on their property.
The Daily News said Brickell did not attend the event.
Brickell is scheduled to perform in Eugene, Ore., with Steve Martin on Friday, May 9.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight