NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan resident Paul Simon made his first public appearance on Wednesday, May 7, following his arrest in connection to a dispute with his wife, Edie Brickell, according to the New York Daily News.
Simon performed a dozen songs at a benefit at New York University held at the Beacon Theatre, the Daily News reported.
Both Simon and Brickell were charged with disorderly conduct after police responded to a 911 call at a cottage on their property.
The Daily News said Brickell did not attend the event.
Brickell is scheduled to perform in Eugene, Ore., with Steve Martin on Friday, May 9.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station