NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan resident Paul Simon made his first public appearance on Wednesday, May 7, following his arrest in connection to a dispute with his wife, Edie Brickell, according to the New York Daily News.
Simon performed a dozen songs at a benefit at New York University held at the Beacon Theatre, the Daily News reported.
Both Simon and Brickell were charged with disorderly conduct after police responded to a 911 call at a cottage on their property.
The Daily News said Brickell did not attend the event.
Brickell is scheduled to perform in Eugene, Ore., with Steve Martin on Friday, May 9.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Stamford Woman Running NYC Marathon To Support Norwalk Foundation