NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan resident Paul Simon made his first public appearance on Wednesday, May 7, following his arrest in connection to a dispute with his wife, Edie Brickell, according to the New York Daily News.
Simon performed a dozen songs at a benefit at New York University held at the Beacon Theatre, the Daily News reported.
Both Simon and Brickell were charged with disorderly conduct after police responded to a 911 call at a cottage on their property.
The Daily News said Brickell did not attend the event.
Brickell is scheduled to perform in Eugene, Ore., with Steve Martin on Friday, May 9.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford