FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The possibility for severe thunderstorms Monday afternoon has prompted the National Weather Service to issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County throughout the evening.
Monday will be partly cloudy with a high temperature of 82 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will threaten the area in the afternoon. The chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunny skies will return Tuesday with a high temperature of 77 degress.
Clear skies will remain in the area through Friday with temperatures in the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow