FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The possibility for severe thunderstorms Monday afternoon has prompted the National Weather Service to issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County throughout the evening.
Monday will be partly cloudy with a high temperature of 82 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will threaten the area in the afternoon. The chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunny skies will return Tuesday with a high temperature of 77 degress.
Clear skies will remain in the area through Friday with temperatures in the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 3 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Stamford Schools Earn Average Grades From Advocacy Group
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Stamford