FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The possibility for severe thunderstorms Monday afternoon has prompted the National Weather Service to issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County throughout the evening.
Monday will be partly cloudy with a high temperature of 82 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will threaten the area in the afternoon. The chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunny skies will return Tuesday with a high temperature of 77 degress.
Clear skies will remain in the area through Friday with temperatures in the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Man, 21, Reported Missing Near Stamford
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight