STAMFORD, Conn. — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign will be making another stop in Stamford this July to raise funds as he takes on President Barack Obama in November’s election.
Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and Romney’s brother G. Scott Romney are scheduled to attend, a flier for the event said. The event will be held in two parts, with a meet and greet cocktail reception starting at 5:30 p.m. followed by a V.I.P. dinner reception at 6:45 p.m., the flier said.
Carol and Des Hague and Stefanie and Tony Spadaccini are hosting the event.
The fundraiser will be held at Trump Tower, 1 Broad St., Stamford. There is a suggested donation of $500 for the reception and $2,500 for the dinner, according to the flier.
The Romney campaign came to the city in March, when the candidate was at the Stamford Marriott, and again in April when his wife, Ann Romney, was the keynote speaker for the Connecticut GOP’s annual Prescott Bush Dinner.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station