STAMFORD, Conn. — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign will be making another stop in Stamford this July to raise funds as he takes on President Barack Obama in November’s election.
Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and Romney’s brother G. Scott Romney are scheduled to attend, a flier for the event said. The event will be held in two parts, with a meet and greet cocktail reception starting at 5:30 p.m. followed by a V.I.P. dinner reception at 6:45 p.m., the flier said.
Carol and Des Hague and Stefanie and Tony Spadaccini are hosting the event.
The fundraiser will be held at Trump Tower, 1 Broad St., Stamford. There is a suggested donation of $500 for the reception and $2,500 for the dinner, according to the flier.
The Romney campaign came to the city in March, when the candidate was at the Stamford Marriott, and again in April when his wife, Ann Romney, was the keynote speaker for the Connecticut GOP’s annual Prescott Bush Dinner.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say