DARIEN, Conn. – Zachary Gallo, a 16-year-old who went missing for about a day, was found unharmed late Monday night. A family member located Gallo in a commercial area on Hope Street in Stamford around 11:15 p.m.
Police said they met with Gallo and his family and determined that he was in good physical condition. They said that no foul play was involved, but the incident remains under investigation by the Youth Division.
Gallo was reported missing Monday morning after he disappeared from the family's home on Hoyt Street. He was last seen by his parents late Sunday night, and had left his cell phone at home.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast