DARIEN, Conn. – Zachary Gallo, a 16-year-old who went missing for about a day, was found unharmed late Monday night. A family member located Gallo in a commercial area on Hope Street in Stamford around 11:15 p.m.
Police said they met with Gallo and his family and determined that he was in good physical condition. They said that no foul play was involved, but the incident remains under investigation by the Youth Division.
Gallo was reported missing Monday morning after he disappeared from the family's home on Hoyt Street. He was last seen by his parents late Sunday night, and had left his cell phone at home.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director