DARIEN, Conn. – Zachary Gallo, a 16-year-old who went missing for about a day, was found unharmed late Monday night. A family member located Gallo in a commercial area on Hope Street in Stamford around 11:15 p.m.
Police said they met with Gallo and his family and determined that he was in good physical condition. They said that no foul play was involved, but the incident remains under investigation by the Youth Division.
Gallo was reported missing Monday morning after he disappeared from the family's home on Hoyt Street. He was last seen by his parents late Sunday night, and had left his cell phone at home.
- 1 Stamford Baseball Standout Commits To University Of Hartford
- 2 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 3 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 4 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 5 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital