DARIEN, Conn. – Zachary Gallo, a 16-year-old who went missing for about a day, was found unharmed late Monday night. A family member located Gallo in a commercial area on Hope Street in Stamford around 11:15 p.m.
Police said they met with Gallo and his family and determined that he was in good physical condition. They said that no foul play was involved, but the incident remains under investigation by the Youth Division.
Gallo was reported missing Monday morning after he disappeared from the family's home on Hoyt Street. He was last seen by his parents late Sunday night, and had left his cell phone at home.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker