DARIEN, Conn. – Zachary Gallo, a 16-year-old who went missing for about a day, was found unharmed late Monday night. A family member located Gallo in a commercial area on Hope Street in Stamford around 11:15 p.m.
Police said they met with Gallo and his family and determined that he was in good physical condition. They said that no foul play was involved, but the incident remains under investigation by the Youth Division.
Gallo was reported missing Monday morning after he disappeared from the family's home on Hoyt Street. He was last seen by his parents late Sunday night, and had left his cell phone at home.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies