UPDATE 1:30 p.m.:
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North is reporting New Haven Line Service is operating on or close to schedule.
Original story (published 9:30 a.m.)
Train riders on the New Haven Line Customers should anticipate delays of up to 30 minutes on Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions/wire damage in the area of Greens Farms, Metro-North announced.
The delays were continuing after the morning rush hour.
A train lost power in that area late Wednesday, and the stranded passengers were rescued by another train after waiting in the frigid cold for nearly two hours. Read more about that incident here on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report