UPDATE 1:30 p.m.:
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North is reporting New Haven Line Service is operating on or close to schedule.
Original story (published 9:30 a.m.)
Train riders on the New Haven Line Customers should anticipate delays of up to 30 minutes on Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions/wire damage in the area of Greens Farms, Metro-North announced.
The delays were continuing after the morning rush hour.
A train lost power in that area late Wednesday, and the stranded passengers were rescued by another train after waiting in the frigid cold for nearly two hours. Read more about that incident here on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School