STAMFORD/NORWALK, Conn. -- Tree-trimming work will be performed on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound Saturday morning in Stamford, New Canaan and Norwalk.
Drivers can expect lane closures on Route 15 northbound and southbound between Exit 33 for Den Road #2 and Exit 38 for Route 123 through Stamford, New Canaan and Norwalk. The work is scheduled for 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone.
The schedule may be changed or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Administrators Arrested In Teacher Sex Case Won't Return To Stamford High
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Principal, Assistant Won't Return To Stamford High After Teacher Sex Case
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford