STAMFORD/NORWALK, Conn. -- Tree-trimming work will be performed on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound Saturday morning in Stamford, New Canaan and Norwalk.
Drivers can expect lane closures on Route 15 northbound and southbound between Exit 33 for Den Road #2 and Exit 38 for Route 123 through Stamford, New Canaan and Norwalk. The work is scheduled for 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone.
The schedule may be changed or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 3 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight