STAMFORD/NORWALK, Conn. -- Tree-trimming work will be performed on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound Saturday morning in Stamford, New Canaan and Norwalk.
Drivers can expect lane closures on Route 15 northbound and southbound between Exit 33 for Den Road #2 and Exit 38 for Route 123 through Stamford, New Canaan and Norwalk. The work is scheduled for 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone.
The schedule may be changed or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Husband Remembers WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi At Stamford Service
- 2 Dogs Attack Stamford Woman And Her Labrador At Tilley Pond Park
- 3 Stamford Woman, 76, Dies Thursday; Cops Say Son Beat Her Violently
- 4 Man Charged With Attacking Wife , Swinging Ax Over Her Head In Stamford
- 5 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items