Madonna Badger said she will bring toys that belonged to her children to Thai orphanage, which she described as a “Santa Claus-free zone.”
Badger also said she sees her girls, Lily, 9, and twins Grace and Sarah, 7, in her dreams, when she prays, and at other times.
She credits the Psychiatric Research Institute at the University of Arkansas for helping her deal with the tragedy and starting the recovery process. “I don’t have those [suicidal] thoughts anymore, mostly because I don’t know what would happen if I did that, and I don’t want to risk not being with my children.’’
Authorities said the fire at Badger's Shippan Point home was started by embers removed from the fireplace by her boyfriend, Michael Borcina. Badger and Borcina were the only survivors.
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station