Madonna Badger said she will bring toys that belonged to her children to Thai orphanage, which she described as a “Santa Claus-free zone.”
Badger also said she sees her girls, Lily, 9, and twins Grace and Sarah, 7, in her dreams, when she prays, and at other times.
She credits the Psychiatric Research Institute at the University of Arkansas for helping her deal with the tragedy and starting the recovery process. “I don’t have those [suicidal] thoughts anymore, mostly because I don’t know what would happen if I did that, and I don’t want to risk not being with my children.’’
Authorities said the fire at Badger's Shippan Point home was started by embers removed from the fireplace by her boyfriend, Michael Borcina. Badger and Borcina were the only survivors.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 4 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music