Madonna Badger said she will bring toys that belonged to her children to Thai orphanage, which she described as a “Santa Claus-free zone.”
Badger also said she sees her girls, Lily, 9, and twins Grace and Sarah, 7, in her dreams, when she prays, and at other times.
She credits the Psychiatric Research Institute at the University of Arkansas for helping her deal with the tragedy and starting the recovery process. “I don’t have those [suicidal] thoughts anymore, mostly because I don’t know what would happen if I did that, and I don’t want to risk not being with my children.’’
Authorities said the fire at Badger's Shippan Point home was started by embers removed from the fireplace by her boyfriend, Michael Borcina. Badger and Borcina were the only survivors.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges