Madonna Badger said she will bring toys that belonged to her children to Thai orphanage, which she described as a “Santa Claus-free zone.”
Badger also said she sees her girls, Lily, 9, and twins Grace and Sarah, 7, in her dreams, when she prays, and at other times.
She credits the Psychiatric Research Institute at the University of Arkansas for helping her deal with the tragedy and starting the recovery process. “I don’t have those [suicidal] thoughts anymore, mostly because I don’t know what would happen if I did that, and I don’t want to risk not being with my children.’’
Authorities said the fire at Badger's Shippan Point home was started by embers removed from the fireplace by her boyfriend, Michael Borcina. Badger and Borcina were the only survivors.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 3 Stamford Ranks High Among Young Professionals
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight