FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- The oppressive humidity will begin to break in Fairfield County on Wednesday, but warmer temperatures and the threat of an isolated thunderstorm will remain, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 87 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Thursday will be mostly sunny and slightly cooler with a high of 82.
Expect more of the same over the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 3 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 5 State OKs Stamford-Based Frontier's Purchase Of AT&T In Connecticut