FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- The oppressive humidity will begin to break in Fairfield County on Wednesday, but warmer temperatures and the threat of an isolated thunderstorm will remain, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 87 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Thursday will be mostly sunny and slightly cooler with a high of 82.
Expect more of the same over the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 3 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 4 Police: Homeless Patron Punches Stamford Bouncer In The Nose
- 5 Stamford Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach