STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- A 72-year-old male substitute teacher was arrested at Westhill High School after he was found masturbating in the school's hallway.
- A Stamford man faces manslaughter charges after a two-car accident in Trumbull that killed a Nagatuck man.
- A 49-year-old man was arrested and charged with robbing two Stamford restaurants in three hours.
- Stamford police arrested a cashier from Saks Fifth Avenue on charges of embezzlement.
- Two Stamford residents were arrested in connection with a shoplifting incident in which more than $500 worth of liquor was stolen from Ancona’s Wine & Liquor in Wilton.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight