STAMFORD, Conn. — The following Stamford businesses and organizations announced closings due to Hurricane Sandy:
▪ Eye Level Stamford will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
▪ Temple Sinai canceled all functions and classes scheduled for Monday and Tuesday.
▪ Stamford Museum & Nature Center will be closed for Monday and Tuesday.
▪ The Ferguson Library will be closed Monday.
▪ Stamford Recreation Services canceled all after-school programs, evening programs, swim lessons, adult volleyball, adult softball and have closed all fields for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
▪ UConn Stamford canceled all classes and employees are not required to come in on Monday.
▪ Stamford Y.M.C.A. will be closed Monday and Tuesday.
▪ Stamford Public Schools, Trinity Catholic High School, Trinity Catholic Middle School, St. Cecilia School, Holy Spirit School, Villa Maria School and Our Lady Star of the Sea School will be closed for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
▪ King Low Heywood Thomas School will be closed Monday and Tuesday.
Email reporter Anthony Buzzeo, tbuzzeo@DailyVoice.com, with your closings, and continue to check The Stamford Daily Voice as more information is released.