STAMFORD, Conn. – Norwalk resident Jackie Lightfield, executive director of the Stamford Partnership, was featured on Stamford Advocate.com.
This summer marks her first year with the civic-alliance group that seeks to foster conversations between the government, non-profit and business communities in Stamford.
Her goals include making Stamford more affordable, transit-oriented, tech-savvy and appealing, according to Stamford Advocate.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield