STAMFORD, Conn. – Norwalk resident Jackie Lightfield, executive director of the Stamford Partnership, was featured on Stamford Advocate.com.
This summer marks her first year with the civic-alliance group that seeks to foster conversations between the government, non-profit and business communities in Stamford.
Her goals include making Stamford more affordable, transit-oriented, tech-savvy and appealing, according to Stamford Advocate.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 3 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 4 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 5 State OKs Stamford-Based Frontier's Purchase Of AT&T In Connecticut