GREENWICH, Conn. -- Frank Corvino, chief executive officer of Greenwich Hospital, and Brian Doran, chief operating officer, presented the parents and grandparents of New Year's baby, Gianna Magnotta, with a welcome basket on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Gianna Magnotta was the first baby to be born at the hospital on New Year's at 3:46 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 1.
Her parents are Brooke and John Magnotta of West Harrison, N.Y. Grandparents are Holmes McGeory and Karen McGeory.
Mrs. McGeory also gave birth to Brooke at Greenwich Hospital.
For more information, please visit our previous story here.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Stamford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Stamford With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued