FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies and mild temperatures will get the weekend off to a good start in Fairfield County before showers dampen the mood Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will feature clear, sunny skies with a high temperature in the low 80s. Scattered showers will threaten the area overnight with a 20 percent chance of precipitation.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy through mid-morning with gradual clearing in the afternoon. There is a 30 percent chance of rain on Sunday morning.
The work week will begin Monday with sunny skies and a temperature around 80 degrees.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford