FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies and mild temperatures will get the weekend off to a good start in Fairfield County before showers dampen the mood Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will feature clear, sunny skies with a high temperature in the low 80s. Scattered showers will threaten the area overnight with a 20 percent chance of precipitation.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy through mid-morning with gradual clearing in the afternoon. There is a 30 percent chance of rain on Sunday morning.
The work week will begin Monday with sunny skies and a temperature around 80 degrees.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running