FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies and mild temperatures will get the weekend off to a good start in Fairfield County before showers dampen the mood Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will feature clear, sunny skies with a high temperature in the low 80s. Scattered showers will threaten the area overnight with a 20 percent chance of precipitation.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy through mid-morning with gradual clearing in the afternoon. There is a 30 percent chance of rain on Sunday morning.
The work week will begin Monday with sunny skies and a temperature around 80 degrees.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday