FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies and mild temperatures will get the weekend off to a good start in Fairfield County before showers dampen the mood Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will feature clear, sunny skies with a high temperature in the low 80s. Scattered showers will threaten the area overnight with a 20 percent chance of precipitation.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy through mid-morning with gradual clearing in the afternoon. There is a 30 percent chance of rain on Sunday morning.
The work week will begin Monday with sunny skies and a temperature around 80 degrees.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects