FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered cloud cover could bring thunderstorms and a chance of small hail to Fairfield County over the weekend.
Saturday will be partly sunny with high temperatures near 66 degrees. Thunderstorms could roll through the area after 2 p.m. and may produce small hail. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent with southwest winds at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday will remain partly sunny, but slightly cooler with temperatures only climbing to the mid-60s. Scattered showers and thunderstorms could show up once again with a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Scattered showers will linger in the area until about 10 p.m. on Sunday with a low temperature of 44 degrees.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening