FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered cloud cover could bring thunderstorms and a chance of small hail to Fairfield County over the weekend.
Saturday will be partly sunny with high temperatures near 66 degrees. Thunderstorms could roll through the area after 2 p.m. and may produce small hail. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent with southwest winds at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday will remain partly sunny, but slightly cooler with temperatures only climbing to the mid-60s. Scattered showers and thunderstorms could show up once again with a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Scattered showers will linger in the area until about 10 p.m. on Sunday with a low temperature of 44 degrees.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford