FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered cloud cover could bring thunderstorms and a chance of small hail to Fairfield County over the weekend.
Saturday will be partly sunny with high temperatures near 66 degrees. Thunderstorms could roll through the area after 2 p.m. and may produce small hail. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent with southwest winds at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday will remain partly sunny, but slightly cooler with temperatures only climbing to the mid-60s. Scattered showers and thunderstorms could show up once again with a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Scattered showers will linger in the area until about 10 p.m. on Sunday with a low temperature of 44 degrees.
- 1 Police: Stamford Man Charged With Drunken Driving Violated Probation
- 2 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Open Houses In Stamford This Weekend