FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Fairfield County throughout Tuesday and most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 76 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers with temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt Near Stamford Border
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Stamford, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night