FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Fairfield County throughout Tuesday and most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 76 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers with temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford