FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Fairfield County throughout Tuesday and most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 76 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers with temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 Stamford Ranks Among Best Cities To Live In Nationwide
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Couple Face Charges Of Making Fake Credit Cards In Stamford