FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Fairfield County throughout Tuesday and most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 76 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers with temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 Author Polacco To Visit Elementary Kids In Stamford
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Stamford
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight