FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Fairfield County throughout Tuesday and most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 76 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers with temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 Grad From Stamford's Westhill High In Line To Become Nike Chairman
- 2 Malloy Defends Record In Speech Before Business Council Of Fairfield County
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Two Men Charged In Armed Robbery Of Stamford Convenience Store