FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Fairfield County throughout Tuesday and most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 76 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers with temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Stamford Man Faces Prison Term For Having Oral Sex With 12-Year-Old
- 3 Stamford Adds Hours At Government Center For Beach Sticker Sales
- 4 Stamford Man Convicted Of Trying To Hire A Hit Man To Kill Wife's Lover
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby