STAMFORD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Stamford this week:
- The body of an unidentified homeless Hispanic man was found near the bathrooms at Cummings Park in Stamford.
- Head of Stamford-Based SAC capital advisors, Steve Cohen, is among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- Stamford police charged a construction worker with attempted sexual assault after he attempted to attack his employer's teenage daughter.
- Stamford State Rep. Michael Molgano (R-144) is joining House Republicans in filing a petition to force the Education Committee to hold a public hearing on the Common Core curriculum.
- A relay team from Chelsea Piers Connecticut broke a 30-year-old state record in a swim meet at the Stamford facility.
- Pitney Bowes announced where its new global headquarters will be in Stamford.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.