GREENWICH, Conn. -- A construction worker in Greenwich suffered serious injuries after falling nearly 20 feet from a gazebo rooftop, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwich and Stamford police responded to the call at a home on Taconic Road. The worker, who has not been identified, broke several vertebrae in his neck and fractured his skull, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow