GREENWICH, Conn. -- A construction worker in Greenwich suffered serious injuries after falling nearly 20 feet from a gazebo rooftop, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwich and Stamford police responded to the call at a home on Taconic Road. The worker, who has not been identified, broke several vertebrae in his neck and fractured his skull, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music