GREENWICH, Conn. -- A construction worker in Greenwich suffered serious injuries after falling nearly 20 feet from a gazebo rooftop, according to greenwichtime.com.
Greenwich and Stamford police responded to the call at a home on Taconic Road. The worker, who has not been identified, broke several vertebrae in his neck and fractured his skull, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report