Noon update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The number of power outages reported in Greenwich has increased to 314, or 1 percent of the town's customers, Connecticut Light & Power.
11 a.m. update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The power outages reported in Stamford have been repaired, Connecticut Light & Power reported at 11 a.m. But 207 outages continue in Greenwich.
Original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- As Wednesday's storm began to switch over from heavy snow to sleet and freezing rain in Fairfield County, Connecticut Light & Power was reporting scattered power outages.
As of 10:10 a.m., here are some of the power outages reported:
- Greenwich: 207 customers without power, or less than 1 percent of the town
Stamford: 180 customers without power, or less than 1 percent of the city
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield