FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County residents should keep an eye out for some possible precipitation on Thursday.
There is a chance of rain and snow showers in the area before noon, according to the National Weather Service. After noon, there is a chance of rain showers.
Thursday’s high is expected to be between 38 and 40 degrees with lights winds. Overnight lows will be between 25 and 27 degrees.
Friday is expected to be partly sunny with a high between 42 and 44 degrees.
The outlook for Saturday calls for a chance of light morning snow and a high near 40.
- 1 Man Robbed While Walking Up To Third Floor Apartment, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Police: Body Of Young Man Found In Stamford Harbor
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station