STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford-Norwalk Courthouse was closed to the public on Monday, Jan. 6, due to a burst pipe.
The courthouse, located at 123 Hoyt St. in Stamford, serves cases from Stamford, Norwalk, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Wilton, Westport and Weston.
Those with Monday court dates were asked to contact the court clerk's office to determine when the case will be rescheduled to be heard. The Clerk's office remains open to accept filings. The Clerk can be contacted at 203-965-5308.
It is anticipated that the courthouse will open for business Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford