STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford-Norwalk Courthouse was closed to the public on Monday, Jan. 6, due to a burst pipe.
The courthouse, located at 123 Hoyt St. in Stamford, serves cases from Stamford, Norwalk, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Wilton, Westport and Weston.
Those with Monday court dates were asked to contact the court clerk's office to determine when the case will be rescheduled to be heard. The Clerk's office remains open to accept filings. The Clerk can be contacted at 203-965-5308.
It is anticipated that the courthouse will open for business Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford