STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford-Norwalk Courthouse was closed to the public on Monday, Jan. 6, due to a burst pipe.
The courthouse, located at 123 Hoyt St. in Stamford, serves cases from Stamford, Norwalk, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Wilton, Westport and Weston.
Those with Monday court dates were asked to contact the court clerk's office to determine when the case will be rescheduled to be heard. The Clerk's office remains open to accept filings. The Clerk can be contacted at 203-965-5308.
It is anticipated that the courthouse will open for business Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 4 'Tis The Season For Networking: New Group Forms In Stamford
- 5 Stamford Swimmer Finds College Home At Villanova