STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford-Norwalk Courthouse was closed to the public on Monday, Jan. 6, due to a burst pipe.
The courthouse, located at 123 Hoyt St. in Stamford, serves cases from Stamford, Norwalk, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Wilton, Westport and Weston.
Those with Monday court dates were asked to contact the court clerk's office to determine when the case will be rescheduled to be heard. The Clerk's office remains open to accept filings. The Clerk can be contacted at 203-965-5308.
It is anticipated that the courthouse will open for business Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'