STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford-Norwalk Courthouse was closed to the public on Monday, Jan. 6, due to a burst pipe.
The courthouse, located at 123 Hoyt St. in Stamford, serves cases from Stamford, Norwalk, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Wilton, Westport and Weston.
Those with Monday court dates were asked to contact the court clerk's office to determine when the case will be rescheduled to be heard. The Clerk's office remains open to accept filings. The Clerk can be contacted at 203-965-5308.
It is anticipated that the courthouse will open for business Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford