STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford fire officials responded to a burst pipe that flooded several apartments in a complex on Southfield Avenue on Wednesday, Jan. 8. according to News 12 Connecticut.
The damage at the Avalon Apartments was caused during the deep freeze, but wasn't caused until the temperature began to rise. Fire officials say the problem will only become worse as temperatures begin to regulate, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Stamford Man Found With Images On Computer Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say