STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford fire officials responded to a burst pipe that flooded several apartments in a complex on Southfield Avenue on Wednesday, Jan. 8. according to News 12 Connecticut.
The damage at the Avalon Apartments was caused during the deep freeze, but wasn't caused until the temperature began to rise. Fire officials say the problem will only become worse as temperatures begin to regulate, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford