STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford fire officials responded to a burst pipe that flooded several apartments in a complex on Southfield Avenue on Wednesday, Jan. 8. according to News 12 Connecticut.
The damage at the Avalon Apartments was caused during the deep freeze, but wasn't caused until the temperature began to rise. Fire officials say the problem will only become worse as temperatures begin to regulate, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Stamford Police Release Video Of Shooting, Ask For Help Finding Suspects