STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford fire officials responded to a burst pipe that flooded several apartments in a complex on Southfield Avenue on Wednesday, Jan. 8. according to News 12 Connecticut.
The damage at the Avalon Apartments was caused during the deep freeze, but wasn't caused until the temperature began to rise. Fire officials say the problem will only become worse as temperatures begin to regulate, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud