STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford fire officials responded to a burst pipe that flooded several apartments in a complex on Southfield Avenue on Wednesday, Jan. 8. according to News 12 Connecticut.
The damage at the Avalon Apartments was caused during the deep freeze, but wasn't caused until the temperature began to rise. Fire officials say the problem will only become worse as temperatures begin to regulate, News 12 Connecticut reported.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening
- 5 Stamford Woman Running NYC Marathon To Support Norwalk Foundation