STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, is holding a free event in Stamford to provide information about how healthcare reform will impact you and your family.
At this enrollment fair, you can meet with an insurance broker or certified health navigator who will help you enroll in the plan of your choice and explain how you might be eligible for financial help.
The workshop will take place in the Tully Health Center's auditorium on Wednesday, Jan. 15, from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. The health center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
Click here for more upcoming enrollment fairs throughout the state.
- 1 Man, 62, Knocks Down Younger Victim In Road Rage Assault, Stamford Cops Say
- 2 Stamford Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Stamford
- 4 Stamford Man Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 5 Stamford's SAC Capital Boss Makes Forbes Billionaire List