STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, is holding a free event in Stamford to provide information about how healthcare reform will impact you and your family.
At this enrollment fair, you can meet with an insurance broker or certified health navigator who will help you enroll in the plan of your choice and explain how you might be eligible for financial help.
The workshop will take place in the Tully Health Center's auditorium on Wednesday, Jan. 15, from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. The health center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
Click here for more upcoming enrollment fairs throughout the state.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Stamford Police Seek Suspect Involved In Crash, Chase
- 4 Women Betrayed Group To Rally Against Planned Parenthood In Stamford
- 5 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music