STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, is holding a free event in Stamford to provide information about how healthcare reform will impact you and your family.
At this enrollment fair, you can meet with an insurance broker or certified health navigator who will help you enroll in the plan of your choice and explain how you might be eligible for financial help.
The workshop will take place in the Tully Health Center's auditorium on Wednesday, Jan. 15, from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. The health center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
Click here for more upcoming enrollment fairs throughout the state.
- 1 Stamford Police Arrest Armed Man After Tense Standoff At Pizza Place
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield