STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, is holding a free event in Stamford to provide information about how healthcare reform will impact you and your family.
At this enrollment fair, you can meet with an insurance broker or certified health navigator who will help you enroll in the plan of your choice and explain how you might be eligible for financial help.
The workshop will take place in the Tully Health Center's auditorium on Wednesday, Jan. 15, from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. The health center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
Click here for more upcoming enrollment fairs throughout the state.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station