STAMFORD, Conn. -- Access Health CT, Connecticut’s official health insurance marketplace, is holding a free event in Stamford to provide information about how healthcare reform will impact you and your family.
At this enrollment fair, you can meet with an insurance broker or certified health navigator who will help you enroll in the plan of your choice and explain how you might be eligible for financial help.
The workshop will take place in the Tully Health Center's auditorium on Wednesday, Jan. 15, from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. The health center is located at 32 Strawberry Hill Court in Stamford.
Click here for more upcoming enrollment fairs throughout the state.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Police: Cross-Dressing Man Charged In Stamford Mugging
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'