STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford-based Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy (ACGT) recently received a $460,000 donation from Swim Across America.
Swim Across America is a national nonprofit dedicated to raising money for cancer research. ACGT is a nonprofit dedicated exclusively to cell and gene therapies for cancer.
President, co-founder and Barbara Netter, a Greenwich resident, and the foundation’s board of directors and Scientific Advisory Council have helped ACGT provide $24 million in grants since 2001, funding research and clinical trials that have saved lives, representatives said.
- 1 Stamford Man Charged With Spitting At Cabbie During Traffic Dispute
- 2 Stamford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Two Human Skulls Found At Stamford Transfer Station, Police Say
- 5 Popular Armonk Restaurant Plans Stamford Opening