STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Stamford-based Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy (ACGT) recently received a $460,000 donation from Swim Across America.
Swim Across America is a national nonprofit dedicated to raising money for cancer research. ACGT is a nonprofit dedicated exclusively to cell and gene therapies for cancer.
President, co-founder and Barbara Netter, a Greenwich resident, and the foundation’s board of directors and Scientific Advisory Council have helped ACGT provide $24 million in grants since 2001, funding research and clinical trials that have saved lives, representatives said.
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford