STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's World Affairs Forum will host a dinner talk with visiting professor Terry Lautz from Syracuse University on the University of Connecticut Stamford Campus on Wednesday, Feb. 12 starting at 5:45 p.m.
Lautz's discussion is titled "China's Quest for Soft Power." He was a public policy scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington, D.C. in 2010, and is currently writing a book about the influence of American missionaries on U.S.-China relations.
The dinner discussion is free for members of either the Forum Series or the Ambassadors' Roundtable Series of the World Affairs Forum. Admission is $20 for non-members.
Parking for the event can be found on the second level of the Washington Boulevard parking garage.
For more information, log on to worldaffarisforum.org.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director