STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's World Affairs Forum will host a dinner talk with visiting professor Terry Lautz from Syracuse University on the University of Connecticut Stamford Campus on Wednesday, Feb. 12 starting at 5:45 p.m.
Lautz's discussion is titled "China's Quest for Soft Power." He was a public policy scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington, D.C. in 2010, and is currently writing a book about the influence of American missionaries on U.S.-China relations.
The dinner discussion is free for members of either the Forum Series or the Ambassadors' Roundtable Series of the World Affairs Forum. Admission is $20 for non-members.
Parking for the event can be found on the second level of the Washington Boulevard parking garage.
For more information, log on to worldaffarisforum.org.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report