Dovolani and Rycroft, who first paired in Season 8 of the ABC show and finished in third, reunited in the 15th season, the show’s website said.
Born in Kosovo, Dovolani first came to Stamford in 1989. He returned to the city with the opening of Dance With Me Studios, which he co-owns with fellow professional dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Val Chmerkovskiy. Dovolani has been a regular on “Dancing With The Stars” since the second season.
Rycroft, a former contestant on "The Bachelor," effusively thanked fans on her Twitter account for helping her and Dovolani win: “AAAHHHHHH!!!!! OH MY MERCY!!! You guys did it!!! You gave this to us!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Ahhhhhh!!”
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Man, 21, Reported Missing Near Stamford
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running