Dovolani and Rycroft, who first paired in Season 8 of the ABC show and finished in third, reunited in the 15th season, the show’s website said.
Born in Kosovo, Dovolani first came to Stamford in 1989. He returned to the city with the opening of Dance With Me Studios, which he co-owns with fellow professional dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Val Chmerkovskiy. Dovolani has been a regular on “Dancing With The Stars” since the second season.
Rycroft, a former contestant on "The Bachelor," effusively thanked fans on her Twitter account for helping her and Dovolani win: “AAAHHHHHH!!!!! OH MY MERCY!!! You guys did it!!! You gave this to us!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Ahhhhhh!!”
- 1 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 2 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Stamford
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer