Dovolani and Rycroft, who first paired in Season 8 of the ABC show and finished in third, reunited in the 15th season, the show’s website said.
Born in Kosovo, Dovolani first came to Stamford in 1989. He returned to the city with the opening of Dance With Me Studios, which he co-owns with fellow professional dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Val Chmerkovskiy. Dovolani has been a regular on “Dancing With The Stars” since the second season.
Rycroft, a former contestant on "The Bachelor," effusively thanked fans on her Twitter account for helping her and Dovolani win: “AAAHHHHHH!!!!! OH MY MERCY!!! You guys did it!!! You gave this to us!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Ahhhhhh!!”
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Stamford Commission Seeks New Ways To Use Old Buildings