Dovolani and Rycroft, who first paired in Season 8 of the ABC show and finished in third, reunited in the 15th season, the show’s website said.
Born in Kosovo, Dovolani first came to Stamford in 1989. He returned to the city with the opening of Dance With Me Studios, which he co-owns with fellow professional dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Val Chmerkovskiy. Dovolani has been a regular on “Dancing With The Stars” since the second season.
Rycroft, a former contestant on "The Bachelor," effusively thanked fans on her Twitter account for helping her and Dovolani win: “AAAHHHHHH!!!!! OH MY MERCY!!! You guys did it!!! You gave this to us!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Ahhhhhh!!”
- 1 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 2 Young Stamford Slugger Belts Homers From Each Side Of Plate
- 3 Stamford Animal Control Report Calls For Shorter Leash On Volunteers
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Stamford
- 5 Stamford Man Gets 12 Years In Prison For Impregnating Preteen