STAMFORD, Conn. -- Miss Connecticut Kaitlyn Tarpey, a resident of Stamford, hosted the first-ever Miss Stamford Pageant on Saturday, Jan. 11, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Tarpey and her mother, Ann Dzenutis, were inspired to create the pageant after Tarpey won the Miss Connecticut crown and placed in the top 10 of the Miss America Pageant, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Arrest Of Stamford Duo In Shippan Car Break-Ins Tops Week’s News
- 5 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running