STAMFORD, Conn. -- Miss Connecticut Kaitlyn Tarpey, a resident of Stamford, hosted the first-ever Miss Stamford Pageant on Saturday, Jan. 11, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Tarpey and her mother, Ann Dzenutis, were inspired to create the pageant after Tarpey won the Miss Connecticut crown and placed in the top 10 of the Miss America Pageant, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford's Backyard Humanitarian Conducts Annual Coat Drive