STAMFORD, Conn. -- Miss Connecticut Kaitlyn Tarpey, a resident of Stamford, hosted the first-ever Miss Stamford Pageant on Saturday, Jan. 11, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Tarpey and her mother, Ann Dzenutis, were inspired to create the pageant after Tarpey won the Miss Connecticut crown and placed in the top 10 of the Miss America Pageant, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director