STAMFORD, Conn. -- Miss Connecticut Kaitlyn Tarpey, a resident of Stamford, hosted the first-ever Miss Stamford Pageant on Saturday, Jan. 11, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Tarpey and her mother, Ann Dzenutis, were inspired to create the pageant after Tarpey won the Miss Connecticut crown and placed in the top 10 of the Miss America Pageant, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say