STAMFORD, Conn. -- Miss Connecticut Kaitlyn Tarpey, a resident of Stamford, hosted the first-ever Miss Stamford Pageant on Saturday, Jan. 11, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Tarpey and her mother, Ann Dzenutis, were inspired to create the pageant after Tarpey won the Miss Connecticut crown and placed in the top 10 of the Miss America Pageant, the Stamford Advocate reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Stamford Police Arrest Two Teens In Purse-Snatching Attack On 69-Year-Old