STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Ferguson Library will offer special classes for small businesses throughout March.
All of the programs are supported by the Friends of The Ferguson Library. The following are business program offerings in March:
- Small Business Counseling Sessions. Wednesdays from Noon to 4 p.m., March 5 and 19. Main Library, Second Floor Study Room. Individual counseling sessions with SCORE counselors. Call 203-351-8221 for an appointment. Generously funded by a grant from the First County Bank Foundation.
- Simple Steps for Starting a Business. Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., March 19 and 26. Main Library, Third Floor Auditorium. Turn your idea into action with five workshops that will give you the tools to launch a small business. Funded by a grant from First County Bank Foundation.
- Productivity Apps for Entrepreneurs. March 20, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Main Library, Third Floor Computer Lab Get tips on apps that will help you get work done more efficiently. Registration required. Funded by a grant from First County Bank Foundation.
- Mock Interview Workshop Wednesday, March 26 at 6 p.m. Main Library, Third Floor Computer Lab. Learn how to market yourself and craft a targeted resume. Registration required.
Residents can call 203-351-8221 or register online at the Ferguson Library website.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Stamford On Wednesday
- 2 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 3 Stamford High Principal, Assistant Apply For Special Court Program
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola