STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Ferguson Library will offer special classes for small businesses throughout March.
All of the programs are supported by the Friends of The Ferguson Library. The following are business program offerings in March:
- Small Business Counseling Sessions. Wednesdays from Noon to 4 p.m., March 5 and 19. Main Library, Second Floor Study Room. Individual counseling sessions with SCORE counselors. Call 203-351-8221 for an appointment. Generously funded by a grant from the First County Bank Foundation.
- Simple Steps for Starting a Business. Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., March 19 and 26. Main Library, Third Floor Auditorium. Turn your idea into action with five workshops that will give you the tools to launch a small business. Funded by a grant from First County Bank Foundation.
- Productivity Apps for Entrepreneurs. March 20, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Main Library, Third Floor Computer Lab Get tips on apps that will help you get work done more efficiently. Registration required. Funded by a grant from First County Bank Foundation.
- Mock Interview Workshop Wednesday, March 26 at 6 p.m. Main Library, Third Floor Computer Lab. Learn how to market yourself and craft a targeted resume. Registration required.
Residents can call 203-351-8221 or register online at the Ferguson Library website.
- 1 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Stamford
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In Stamford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48