STAMFORD, Conn. -- Ferguson Library will host a benefit called A Novel Affair on Thursday, April 10, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to honor the former library chair of the board of trustees, Greg Caggainello.
The benefit will include food and spirits from vendors including: Bar Rosso, BevMax, Charter Oak Brewing Company, David’s Soundview Catering, DiMare Pastry Shop, The Fez Restaurant & Bar, Half Full Brewery, Hudson Grille, Lorca, napa & co., Remo’s Brick Oven Pizza Company, SBC Restaurant & Brewery, Susan Kane Catering, Tawa Indian Cuisine and Villa Italia Ristorante.
Tickets for the event start at $125. Proceeds will go to benefit the library. Click here to register and purchase tickets.
The Ferguson Library is at 1 Public Library Plaza.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Stamford High Picks New Principal In Wake Of Teacher-Student Sex Scandal