STAMFORD, Conn. -- Ferguson Library will host a benefit called A Novel Affair on Thursday, April 10, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to honor the former library chair of the board of trustees, Greg Caggainello.
The benefit will include food and spirits from vendors including: Bar Rosso, BevMax, Charter Oak Brewing Company, David’s Soundview Catering, DiMare Pastry Shop, The Fez Restaurant & Bar, Half Full Brewery, Hudson Grille, Lorca, napa & co., Remo’s Brick Oven Pizza Company, SBC Restaurant & Brewery, Susan Kane Catering, Tawa Indian Cuisine and Villa Italia Ristorante.
Tickets for the event start at $125. Proceeds will go to benefit the library. Click here to register and purchase tickets.
The Ferguson Library is at 1 Public Library Plaza.
- 1 Stamford Police Warn Of Strange Men Approaching School Girls
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges