STAMFORD, Conn. -- Ferguson Library will host a benefit called A Novel Affair on Thursday, April 10, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to honor the former library chair of the board of trustees, Greg Caggainello.
The benefit will include food and spirits from vendors including: Bar Rosso, BevMax, Charter Oak Brewing Company, David’s Soundview Catering, DiMare Pastry Shop, The Fez Restaurant & Bar, Half Full Brewery, Hudson Grille, Lorca, napa & co., Remo’s Brick Oven Pizza Company, SBC Restaurant & Brewery, Susan Kane Catering, Tawa Indian Cuisine and Villa Italia Ristorante.
Tickets for the event start at $125. Proceeds will go to benefit the library. Click here to register and purchase tickets.
The Ferguson Library is at 1 Public Library Plaza.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow