STAMFORD, Conn. -- Bartlett Arboretum and Gardens is hosting a Native Plant Sale from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, May 10 in honor of Mother’s Day.
The Bartlett's UConn Certified Master Gardeners have grown hundreds of native plants, shrubs and trees, including herbs and vegetables for gardens. Master Gardener propagated house plants will also be on sale.
"Earth Tones Nurseries' native plants will also be on sale and the Earth Tones' team, Kyle & Lisa will talk about why it is so important to plant natives in your garden," said a press release. "UConn Certified Master Gardeners will be available to help you make the right choice for your garden."
The arboretum is located at 151 Brookdale Road in Stamford. Those looking to learn more are asked to call 203-322-6971.
- 1 Prosecutor Slams Stamford Schools As Administrators Get Accelerated Rehab
- 2 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 3 Stamford’s Cloonan Middle School Earns School Of Distinction Honor
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford