STAMFORD, Conn. -- Bartlett Arboretum and Gardens is hosting a Native Plant Sale from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, May 10 in honor of Mother’s Day.
The Bartlett's UConn Certified Master Gardeners have grown hundreds of native plants, shrubs and trees, including herbs and vegetables for gardens. Master Gardener propagated house plants will also be on sale.
"Earth Tones Nurseries' native plants will also be on sale and the Earth Tones' team, Kyle & Lisa will talk about why it is so important to plant natives in your garden," said a press release. "UConn Certified Master Gardeners will be available to help you make the right choice for your garden."
The arboretum is located at 151 Brookdale Road in Stamford. Those looking to learn more are asked to call 203-322-6971.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Stamford Cops Find Man Passed Out In Car With Engine Running
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station