STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Theo Vancraeynest was recently awarded a Merit Scholarship award for $16,000 from the University of Findlay.
The scholarship will be for the 2014-15 academic year.
Merit Scholarship awards are based on a student's final, cumulative high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores. Scholarships are awarded beginning with the freshman year and are renewable for up to four years.
The University of Findlay is 45 miles south of Toledo, Ohio.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Stamford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Stamford Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud