STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Theo Vancraeynest was recently awarded a Merit Scholarship award for $16,000 from the University of Findlay.
The scholarship will be for the 2014-15 academic year.
Merit Scholarship awards are based on a student's final, cumulative high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores. Scholarships are awarded beginning with the freshman year and are renewable for up to four years.
The University of Findlay is 45 miles south of Toledo, Ohio.
- 1 Man With Knife Robs Man Walking Dog, Stamford Police Say
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Stamford
- 5 UBS Lists Stamford Office Space As Available For Lease