STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Theo Vancraeynest was recently awarded a Merit Scholarship award for $16,000 from the University of Findlay.
The scholarship will be for the 2014-15 academic year.
Merit Scholarship awards are based on a student's final, cumulative high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores. Scholarships are awarded beginning with the freshman year and are renewable for up to four years.
The University of Findlay is 45 miles south of Toledo, Ohio.
- 1 Connecticut OKs Funding To Replace Metro-North Bridge In Norwalk
- 2 Stamford Takes Big Steps, Installs Stanchions To Improve Crosswalk Safety
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Stamford
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Stamford Teen Dances Role Of Sugar Plum Fairy In 'Nutcracker'