STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Theo Vancraeynest was recently awarded a Merit Scholarship award for $16,000 from the University of Findlay.
The scholarship will be for the 2014-15 academic year.
Merit Scholarship awards are based on a student's final, cumulative high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores. Scholarships are awarded beginning with the freshman year and are renewable for up to four years.
The University of Findlay is 45 miles south of Toledo, Ohio.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Stamford-Bound Metro-North Train
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Stamford