STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford's Theo Vancraeynest was recently awarded a Merit Scholarship award for $16,000 from the University of Findlay.
The scholarship will be for the 2014-15 academic year.
Merit Scholarship awards are based on a student's final, cumulative high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores. Scholarships are awarded beginning with the freshman year and are renewable for up to four years.
The University of Findlay is 45 miles south of Toledo, Ohio.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford