STAMFORD, Conn. – Ra’kia Ferguson of Stamford received a master of science degree in cosmetic science from Farleigh Dickinson University’s Metropolitan Campus.
The FDU Metropolitan Campus is in the New York/New Jersey corridor in Teaneck, N.J. Students from the U.S. and all over the world attend classes on the campus, which features a major graduate center. Its close proximity to New York City also adds to the experience.
FDU is the largest private university in New Jersey, and offers more than 100 liberal arts and professional degree programs. It has two international campuses and partners with dozens of other international institutions and programs.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Stamford, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades