STAMFORD, Conn. – Ra’kia Ferguson of Stamford received a master of science degree in cosmetic science from Farleigh Dickinson University’s Metropolitan Campus.
The FDU Metropolitan Campus is in the New York/New Jersey corridor in Teaneck, N.J. Students from the U.S. and all over the world attend classes on the campus, which features a major graduate center. Its close proximity to New York City also adds to the experience.
FDU is the largest private university in New Jersey, and offers more than 100 liberal arts and professional degree programs. It has two international campuses and partners with dozens of other international institutions and programs.
- 1 Stamford Doctor Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Late Night Sex Assault In Apartment Building
- 3 Stamford Man Charged With Visiting Apartment Building Despite Ban
- 4 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 5 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme