STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford resident Derrick Gibbs Jr. is among the professionals who will be recognized by the Hartford Business Journal at the 20th annual 40 Under 40 Awards at the Connecticut Convention Center on Sept. 14.
“Since the Hartford Business Journal introduced the 40 Under Forty awards 20 years ago, hundreds of individuals have been recognized for making a genuine difference in the Greater Hartford business community,” said Joe Zwiebel, President and Publisher, Hartford Business Journal.
The 2016 winners were determined by an independent panel of judges, all 40 Under 40 alumni. The winners include:
- Elizabeth Ahlstrand, Seiger Gfeller Laurie LLP
- David Ambrose, Hartford City Mission
- Brian American, Team Link Martial Arts
- Mehmet Bakkaloglu, OFI
- Charles Botts, IV CareerTeam, LLC
- Justin Carbonella, City of Middletown
- Isabel Ceballos, Horizons at The Ethel Walker School
- Kimberly Chamberlain, Wells Fargo and Co.
- Thomas Clarke II, City of Hartford
- Matthew Conway, CareCentrix, RiseUP
- Rebecca Corbin Loree, Corbin Perception
- Keith Corneau, United Steel, Inc.
- David Daye, CREC
- Laura Dinan Haber, MetroHartford Alliance
- Michael Fitzpatrick, Connecticut Rivers Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Derrick Gibbs Jr., Change Inc.
- Jonathan Gineo, Nutmeg Property Group
- Kathryn Gonnerman, Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Hartford, Inc.
- Tyron Harris, ADP
- Kate Hayden, Connecticut Institute for Clinical and Translational Science
- Matthew Hoffman, Hoffman Auto Group
- Aaron Isaacs, Goodwin College
- Mitchell Jackson, Optum Technology
- David Jorgensen, Morgan Stanley
- Joel Kalinowski, CT Lottery Corporation
- Scott Kluger, Hartford Baking Company
- Karrie Kratz, Gilbane Building Company
- Trudi Lebron, ScriptFlip! Art Linares, Greenskies Renewable Energy
- Ryan Matthews, Nutmeg Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Matthew Necci, Halloran and Sage LLP
- Ryan O'Halloran, KNOX, Inc.
- Manny Rivera, MD Tech Team
- Andre Santiago, Leadership Greater Hartford
- Liz Schmitt, Miss Porter's School
- Ashley Stone, Beauty Entourage
- Adam von Gootkin, Onyx Spirits Company
- Devaughn Ward, City of Hartford
- Liz White Notarangelo, Record-Journal
- Amanda Young, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
The 20th annual 40 Under Forty Awards Gala will feature networking followed by dinner. Admission to the event is $115 per person and $1,000 for a table of 10. For more information, contact Amy Orsini at (860) 236-9998, ext. 134 or register online at this link . For more information about winners, visit this link.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.