STAMFORD, Conn. -- The First County Bank of Stamford collected 580 pounds of food and $200 in donations at its annual holiday party and food drive last month.
Everything was given to the Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County to help people in need.
The food bank's mission is to serve as an efficient and effective provider of nutritious food to nonprofit organizations that feed the hungry in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford and Wilton, while seeking to raise awareness of, and promote action to combat, hunger in those communities.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Stamford
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Police: Stamford Woman, 76, Beaten By Son Dies Of Injuries
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Former Stamford Man Suspected In Darien Cop's Death Arrested On Gun Charges