STAMFORD, Conn. -- Fed by heavy rain overnight, the Rippowam River in Stamford flowed over on to part of the Scalzi Riverwalk on Thursday.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall from Wednesday overnight into Thursday, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford in the storm.
Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Do you have any photos of the flooding? Send them to the Daily Voice to add them to our gallery.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Stamford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Stamford Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Stamford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Stamford Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow