STAMFORD, Conn. -- Fed by heavy rain overnight, the Rippowam River in Stamford flowed over on to part of the Scalzi Riverwalk on Thursday.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall from Wednesday overnight into Thursday, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford in the storm.
Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Do you have any photos of the flooding? Send them to the Daily Voice to add them to our gallery.
- 1 Stamford Woman Found Dead After Suspicious Fire In Home
- 2 Embattled Stamford High School Appoints Two New Assistant Principals
- 3 Filmmaker Records Stamford's Memories In New Documentary
- 4 Police: Stamford Man Hit Woman With Two Chairs After Dispute Over Music
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care