STAMFORD, Conn. -- Fed by heavy rain overnight, the Rippowam River in Stamford flowed over on to part of the Scalzi Riverwalk on Thursday.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall from Wednesday overnight into Thursday, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford in the storm.
Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Do you have any photos of the flooding? Send them to the Daily Voice to add them to our gallery.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 2 Young Stamford Gymnast Vaults To Forefront In State Competition
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stamford Board Of Ed Employee Charged With Sexually Assaulting Co-Worker