STAMFORD, Conn. -- Fed by heavy rain overnight, the Rippowam River in Stamford flowed over on to part of the Scalzi Riverwalk on Thursday.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall from Wednesday overnight into Thursday, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford in the storm.
Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Do you have any photos of the flooding? Send them to the Daily Voice to add them to our gallery.
- 1 Author Polacco To Visit Elementary Kids In Stamford
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Stamford
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation