STAMFORD, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Stamford’s Henry Oswald Simmons Jr.!
Simmons, who has owned a home in Stamford, turns 44 on Tuesday. The actor was born July 1, 1970, in Stamford.
Simmons briefly worked at a Fortune 500 company in Stamford. Later, he began to study acting and after a few bit roles, he landed a recurring role on the soap opera "Another World."
He is best known for playing Detective Baldwin Jones on the ABC drama, "NYPD Blue" from 2000 to 2005, and also was in the 2004 action/comedy film "Taxi."
He had a leading role in the new CBS legal drama "Shark," starring James Woods and in "World's Greatest Dad." He starred in the ABC-TV comedy series "Man Up!"
His upcoming projects include feature films "From the Rough" and "No Good Deed."
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Man Arrested After Driving Drunk, Crash, Police Pursuit, Stamford Cops Say
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Teens Charged With Using Stun Gun At Stamford High Summer School
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director