STAMFORD, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Stamford’s Henry Oswald Simmons Jr.!
Simmons, who has owned a home in Stamford, turns 44 on Tuesday. The actor was born July 1, 1970, in Stamford.
Simmons briefly worked at a Fortune 500 company in Stamford. Later, he began to study acting and after a few bit roles, he landed a recurring role on the soap opera "Another World."
He is best known for playing Detective Baldwin Jones on the ABC drama, "NYPD Blue" from 2000 to 2005, and also was in the 2004 action/comedy film "Taxi."
He had a leading role in the new CBS legal drama "Shark," starring James Woods and in "World's Greatest Dad." He starred in the ABC-TV comedy series "Man Up!"
His upcoming projects include feature films "From the Rough" and "No Good Deed."
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford