STAMFORD, Conn. – The Stamford Chorale is in search of singers who would like to join. The choir, now celebrating its 65th year, welcomes both amateurs and professionals who have all types of voices to join. There are no auditions.
The first rehearsal for the Stamford Chorale will be from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Sept. 2 at The Atria, 77 Third St. Future rehearsals will be at the same time on Tuesdays.
David Gomez is serving as the new music director and conductor for the choir. He also directs choral activities at New Canaan High School, serves as a choral curriculum consultant for Weill Music Institute at Carnegie Hall, and works as a film and television composer.
- 1 Stamford Man Hit By Car Remains In Critical Condition
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Second West Nile Virus Case Confirmed In Stamford
- 4 Wilton Police Land Two Stamford Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 5 Story Of How Stamford Cops Helped Autistic Man Will Go National On 'NBC'