STAMFORD, Conn. – The Stamford Chorale is in search of singers who would like to join. The choir, now celebrating its 65th year, welcomes both amateurs and professionals who have all types of voices to join. There are no auditions.
The first rehearsal for the Stamford Chorale will be from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Sept. 2 at The Atria, 77 Third St. Future rehearsals will be at the same time on Tuesdays.
David Gomez is serving as the new music director and conductor for the choir. He also directs choral activities at New Canaan High School, serves as a choral curriculum consultant for Weill Music Institute at Carnegie Hall, and works as a film and television composer.
- 1 Stamford Woman Avoids Being Swindled Out Of Thousands In Craigslist Scam
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 54 Arrests Were Made At Stamford Schools In 2013
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Stamford Overnight