STAMFORD, Conn. - An evening of food, wine and conversation with New York Times bestselling author Chris Bohjalian will be held at the Ferguson Library on Monday, April 28, at 6:30 p.m.
Bohjalian is the critically acclaimed author of 17 books, including nine New York Times bestsellers. His work has been translated into more than 25 languages and three books have become movies.
His most recent novel, "The Light in the Ruins," is a reimagining of Romeo and Juliet set in Tuscany at the end of the Second World War. His newest novel, "Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands," arrives July 8.
Tickets are $15, with proceeds to benefit the library. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for a wine reception.
Appetizers generously provided by Asiana Bistro, Capeesh? and Zody's 19th Hole.
Program at 7 p.m. Book sale, signing to follow.
The Ferguson Library is located at 1 Public Library Plaza. For more information, log onto: www.fergusonlibrary.org or call 203-964-1000.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford Area Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Stamford
- 3 Stamford Man Who Defrauded Clients Of $191K Gets One Year In Prison
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Giuseppe And Livia Fortuna, 91 And 86, Of Stamford